What are the different standard question types available?
- Multiple Choice (Select One): Multiple Choice (Select One): This is a multiple choice single select question. Radio buttons are used for single select type questions. Answer option orientation can either be vertical (default setting) or Horizontal.
- Multiple Choice (Select Many): This is a multiple choice multiple select question. Check boxes are used for multiple select type questions. Answer option orientation can either be vertical (default setting) or horizontal.
- Drop Down Menu: Drop Down Menu: Drop down menu question type is used when the number of options is more. For example you want users to select their country. Instead of displaying all the options, we can simply add them in a drop down menu.
- Comment Box : This is an Open Ended Text type question where users can input long text.
- Email Address: This question is used for email addresses. When validated, only valid email addresses will be accepted.
- Contact Information: This question is used for gathering basic contact information, including First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, and Phone Number.
Graphical Rating: Rating questions allows respondents to compare different items using a common rating scale or to compare a list of items to each other.
- Star Rating: Rank answer choices using gold stars.
- Text Slider :Users can slide the bar to show their desired preference
- Push to Social : This question allows respondents to rate an item, then, depending on the rating, recommends that the respondent share their experience via social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and Google+.
- Numeric Slider:Users can slide the bar to show their desired preference. Preferences will be numeric range.
- Thumbs Up/Down :Ask a binary rating question using a thumbs up or thumbs down image to help define the rating options.
- Smiley - Rating :The smiley question is a 5-point rating scale, intended to represent a range of sentiments from negative to neutral to positive.
Matrix Table: A matrix question is a series of questions that share the same answer choices
- Multi-Point Scales: This question can be used when we need to group questions that have the same answer option scale.
- Checkbox/Multi-Select: Matrix question where respondents can select multiple options.
- Spreadsheet: Matrix questions with text input options.
- Side-By-Side Matrix: Measures multiple attributes side-by-side
- Rank Order: Rank order scaling questions allow a certain set of brands or products to be ranked based upon a specific attribute or characteristic.
- Constant Sum : A constant sum question permits collection of "ratio" data, meaning that the data is able to express the relative value or importance of the options (option A is twice as important as option B)
- Drag and Drop:Respondents can drag and drop the answer choices to re-order them as they choose.
- Image Chooser (Select One) :This is a multiple choice single select question which has images next to the answer options. Radio buttons are used for single select type questions. Answer option orientation can either be vertical (default setting) or Horizontal.
- Image Chooser (Select Many) :This is a multiple choice multiple select question which has images next to the answer options. Check boxes are used for Image Chooser multiple select type questions. Answer option orientation can either be vertical (default setting) or horizontal.
- Rating:Ask users to select one or more images from a set of images presented.
- Presentation Text:Presentation text is text that can be used as messages, instructions or headings in your survey. It can also be used to visually separate sections in your survey. The section headings can also be used in the reports to help visually see groups of questions.
- Section Heading:To Group the survey in to sections and to enhance the look of the survey you can add Section/Page Headers to the survey.
- Section Sub-Heading:To Group the survey in to sections and to enhance the look of the survey you can add Section/Page Headers to the survey.
Note: Presentation/ Heading question type is used only for display purpose. No user input is expected.
- Date / Time: Drop-down menu for date selection.
- Captcha: This question allows validation that the respondent is an actual respondent and not a bot designed to try to submit random answers to a form or survey.
- Calendar: Add a Calendar
- Maps:Allows you to choose location for interactive surveys by adding custom maps for countries.